Modeling with IBM Business Process Manager V7.5.1IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this class.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This 2-day, instructor-led course teaches core process modeling skills, project development methodology, and delivery best practice patterns that improve the speed and quality of process definition and implementation efforts.
In this course, students use the Process Designer component of IBM Business Process Manager to create a business process definition (BPD) from business requirements that are identified during process analysis. The course begins with an overview of BPM and process modeling. Students learn how to make team collaboration more efficient by enabling all team members to use standard process model elements and notation, which makes expressing and interpreting business requirements consistent throughout the BPM life cycle. Students also learn how to build an agile and flexible shared process model that key business stakeholders understand and developers can implement, and that can be adjusted to accommodate process changes. Students learn how to work within the parameters of the BPM life-cycle methodology to maximize the functionality of IBM Business Process Manager and project development best practices, such as meeting the target playback goal.
This course is designed for all users who use any of the IBM Business Process Manager software packages, including the basic, standard, and advanced packages.
This course uses an interactive learning environment, with hands-on demonstrations, class activities to reinforce concepts and check understanding, and exercises that provide hands-on experience with BPM tasks and skills. The course is designed to be collaborative, and students can work in teams to perform class activities.
For information on other related WebSphere courses, visit the WebSphere Education Training Paths website:
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Business Analyst Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V7.5.1
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe why process modeling is an important phase in the BPM life-cycle methodology
- Identify how to use Process Designer to create a process application
- List and identify the core elements that are used to create a BPD in Process Designer
- Translate workflow steps into business process activities and nested processes
- Use gateways to control the process flow
- Validate that the process model meets playback zero goals and requirements
- Identify how intermediate events are used during the execution of a business process