Official Master's Degree for Admission to the Bar (ICADE)Universidad Pontificia Comillas
- Madrid (Spanien)
- Credits: 90
- Praktika in einem Unternehmen
Häufig gestellte Fragen
· Welche Ziele werden in diesem Kurs verfolgt?
Provide enough skills for students to pass the annual national entrance test convened by the Ministries of Justice and Education, as it's the final requirement for the admission to the bar. In this program, we aim to train the professionals with high level of excellence in the practice of law, working on the comprehension of the main features of the legal profession in the 21st century, also encouraging specialization in some sector of this field.
· An wen richtet sich dieser Kurs?
Students holding a Barchelor's Degree in Law or a Licentiate Degree in Law who wish to obtain more advanced training in law.
A Barchelor's degree in Law or equivalent; Overall grade in academic record of remarkable or higher (above 7.0) Proof of English proficiency (Level C1 or higher according to the Common European Framework of References for Language)
Master's degree in admission to the bar
· Worin unterscheidet sich dieser Kurs von anderen?
Our programme provides a practical experience, besides the theoretical course, in at least 4 areas the student may choose.
· Welche Schritte folgen nach der Informationsanfrage?
All students who meet the admission requirements (Law related degree and English skills) must submit their applications by filling the online form and presenting the required documents until the deadline. Once the documents are examined, the candidate must go through an interview with the Master's course Director, concerning its abilities and previous academic experience. The scores for each part of the application will be divided as: Up to 50% for the academic record; Up to 20% for English knowledge and up to 30% for the personal interview. The results are provided to the candidate and can be checked through the Admissions webpage.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Admission programs' administration
Legal practice tools and techniques
Module 1: Core Classes
- Sebject 1: The legal framework for professional associations and societies, organizational aspects, and the code of conduct for lawyers;
- Subject 2: Legal Practice Tools and techniques;
- Subject 3: Procedural strategy, litigation and alternative systems for dispute resolution
- Corporate Law
- Public Policy
- Private Legal Relations and Law
- Tax Law
Module 3: Internship
Module 4: Final Master's Project or Dissertation