Physical Module Algorithms for InfoSphere MDM V11IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
We recommend that you take the following courses prior to enrolling in this course:
or experience with InfoSphere MDM
Do you want to find duplicates and perfect a search algorithm for your InfoSphere MDM Physical implementation? Then this course is designed for you. The InfoSphere MDM V11 Physical Module Algorithms course prepares you to work with and customize the algorithm configurations deployed to the InfoSphere MDM Probabilistic Matching Engine (PME) for the Physical MDM implementation. The PME is the heart of all Matching and Searching for entities (Person, Organization, etc) that exist in InfoSphere MDM.
This course has a heavy emphasis on the exercises, where you will implement the customization discussed in the course to perform matching and searching on fields not provided by the default implementation. At the end of this course it is expected you will feel comfortable customizing an algorithm for the PME for a Physical implementation.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Master Data Management – Algorithm
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Understand how Duplicate Suspect Processing and Search (using PME) work for Physical Implementations of InfoSphere MDM
- Understand the MDM configuration project and database tables used by the PME
- Understand the PME Algorithms (Standardization, Bucketing and Comparison steps) and how to create and customize the algorithms using the workbench
- Understand how to analyze the Bucketing steps in an algorithm
- Understand how to generate weights for a given algorithm and how those weights are generated based on a sample database set.
- Understand how to analyze the weights that are generated using the workbench
- Understand how to deploy the PME configuration for a Physical implementation of InfoSphere MDM.
- Understand the integration between the Physical module and the PME