Physical Module Algorithms for InfoSphere MDM V11 - SPVCIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
If you are new to MDM, you should take the follwowing courses:
- Introduction to InfoSphere Master Data Management V11.3 - WBT (1Z801G)
- InfoSphere MDM Algorithms V11 (ZZ780G)
- Virtual Module Algorithms for InfoSphere MDM V11 (ZZ880G)
If you have experience with InfoSphere MDM, you do not need to take course 1Z801G. Although courses ZZ780G and ZZ880G are suggested for all students.
Do you want to find duplicates and perfect a search algorithm for your InfoSphere MDM Physical implementation? Then this course is designed for you. The InfoSphere MDM V11 Physical Module Algorithms course prepares you to work with and customize the algorithm configurations deployed to the InfoShere MDM Probabilistic Matching Engine (PME) for the Physical MDM implementation.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Understand how Duplicate Suspect Processing and Search (using PME) work for Physical Implementations of InfoSphere MDM
- Understand the MDM configuration project and database tables used by the PME
- Understand the PME Algorithms (Standardization, Bucketing and Comparison steps) and how to create and customize the algorithms using the workbench
- Understand how to analyze the Bucketing steps in an algorithm
- Understand how to generate weights for a given algorithm and how those weights are generated based on a sample database set.
- Understand how to analyze the weights that are generated using the workbench
- Understand how to deploy the PME configuration for a Physical implementation of InfoSphere MDM.
- Understand the integration between the Physical module and the PME