PowerVM on IBM i - II: Advanced Topics and PerformanceIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Attended PowerVM on IBM i - I: Implementing Virtualization and LPAR (AS5E0)
- Some knowledge of Power system architectural concepts
- Some experience with Power System servers
Entry level knowledge of LPAR on current systems is helpful, but not required.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Learn the objectives, prerequisites, installation, and managing steps of PowerVM advanced features like Suspend/Resume, Active Memory Sharing, Live Partition Mobility, and Shared Storage Pools. All learning materials are primarily focused on IBM i as a client partition and dual VIOS as host environment. Part of this course is a presentation of the tools for monitoring a virtualized environment.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- System Administrator
- Implement the Suspend/Resume PowerVM feature
- Implement the Active Memory Sharing PowerVM feature
- Implement the Logical Partition Mobility PowerVM feature
- Implement the shared storage pools PowerVM feature
- Use tools for monitoring a virtualized environment