Quick Basics of DB2 10.5 Administration for Windows - SPVCIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
- Perform basic database administration tasks on a relational database system
- Use basic OS functions such as utilities, file permissions, hierarchical file system, commands, and editor
- State the functions of the Structured Query Language (SQL) and be able to construct DDL, DML, and authorization statements
- Discuss basic relational database concepts and objects such as tables, indexes, views, and joins
These skills can be developed by taking:
- DB2 SQL Workshop ...
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course teaches how to perform, basic database administrative tasks using DB2 10.5 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows. These tasks include creating database objects like table, indexes and views and loading data into the database with DB2 utilities like LOAD and INGEST. Various diagnostic methods will be presented, including using various db2pd command options and monitoring using SQL statements with DB2 monitor functions. Students learn how to implement automatic archival for database logs and how to recover a database to a specific point in time using the archived logs. The locking performed by DB2 and the effect the application isolation level has on locking and lock wait conditions are covered. This course provides a quick start to DB2 database administration skills for experienced relational Database Administrators (DBA).
The lab exercises are performed using DB2 LUW 10.5 for Windows. For some exercise tasks students will have the option to complete the task using a DB2 command line processor or using the graphical interface provided by IBM Data Server Manager.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
Über 92% der Teilnehmer/innen erreichen ihr Lehrgangsziel in der vorgegebenen Zeit. Hochqualifizierte Dozenten vermitteln den aktuellen Stand des Wissens in zahlreichen Themenfeldern.
Die Qualität unserer Weiterbildungen ist durch zusätzliche Zertifizierungen wie SAP, Microsoft und LCCI belegt. Unsere Teilnehmer/innen erhalten zu Beginn der Fortbildung ein Welcome-Package.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
· Administer a DB2 database system using DB2 commands or GUI tools IBM Data Server Manager
· Explain the differences between DMS and Automatic storage management for table space storage
· Compare the features available with different DB2 LUW product editions
· Select the best DB2 utility to load data into tables, including LOAD, INGEST or IMPORT
· Define a DB2 recovery strategy and perform the tasks necessary to support the strategy
· Implement DB2 security including special DB2 user authoritoes like SYSADM and DBADM.
· Plan the use of RUNSTATS, REORGCHK and REORG utilities for maintaining database efficiency
· Create and configure a DB2 instance to set the location for diagnostic data and message severity levels for basic problem analysis
· Describe the methods that can be used for monitoring database and application activity including db