Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite Participant Modeling and User SecurityIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This 2-day instructor-led course provides you with an understanding of the configurations that are required to map all participants in a supply chain to the corresponding roles in Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite. This course is primarily designed for Hub and Enterprise administrators.
This course begins with an overview of Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite and a brief introduction of its business models. The course then describes how to define Participants and create Organizations and users. Through a combination of procedural information and exercises, you learn about topics such as how to assign attributes to the different roles defined in Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite and configure user access policies.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Deployment Specialist skills for IBM Sterling Configure, Price, Quote v9.2.1
- Business Analyst skills for IBM Sterling Order Management v9.2.1
- Deployment Specialist skills for IBM Sterling Order Management v9.2.1
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Map the participant details to their appropriate Roles using Application Platform.
- Create Users and Configure user security features using Application Platform.