Supplier Development in IBM Emptoris Supplier Lifecycle ManagementIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should complete:
- Introduction to IBM® Emptoris® Supplier Lifecycle Management (V10.0.2) (6D71G)
- IBM Emptoris Supplier Lifecycle Management Essentials for Purchasers (V10.0.2) (6D72G)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This interactive course describes the Supplier Development module in the IBM Emptoris Supplier Lifecycle Management (SLM) application. The Supplier Development process description, reporting options are covered in this course. A high level overview of the configuration options in the Supplier Development module are also covered in this course.
The course checkpoint at the end of the course helps to check your knowledge and reinforce the concepts you learned.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Describe the Supplier Development process
- Develop an understanding of the Supplier Development initiatives
- Relate Projects, Tasks, Actions and Work packages
- Examine a use case demonstration of Supplier Development
- Recognize the various reporting options available in Supplier Development module
- Summarize the various configuration options available to set up the Supplier Development module
- Access the documentation through the IBM Publication Center