Supplier Qualification in IBM® Emptoris® Supplier Lifecycle ManagementIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have attended/completed:
- Introduction to IBM Emptoris Supplier Lifecycle Management (V10.0.2) (WBT) (6D718)
- IBM Emptoris Supplier Lifecycle Management Essentials for Purchasers (V10.0.2) (6D728)
This interactive course describes the processes involved in the Supplier Qualification in the IBM Emptoris Supplier Lifecycle Management (SLM) application. It explains the Registration, Assessment, and Supplier Approval in the Supplier Qualification process.
It also explains the different configuration components in the Supplier Qualification module.
The course checkpoint at the end of the course helps to check your knowledge and reinforce the concepts you learned.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Explain the Supplier Qualification process
- Describe the different methods of supplier registration
- Describe the automatic supplier creation in Emptoris Virtual Supply Master (VSM) via registration
- Explain the third-party integration for registrations
- Describe how suppliers are assessed in the Supplier Qualification process
- Describe how to analyze and review the qualification results
- Develop an understanding of the different configuration components in Supplier Qualification
- Access the documentation through the IBM Publication Center