Teamworks 6 Transition to IBM Business Process Manager V7.5.1IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Students should be experienced in:
- authoring, implementing, and administering Teamworks V6.2 process applications.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This 8 hour course teaches students how to author, implement, and administer process applications in IBM Business Process Manager V7.5.1, which is different from the Teamworks V6.2 product.
IBM Business Process Manager V7.5.1 is a business process management (BPM) platform that supports the four core concepts of simplicity, power, governance, and visibility. It enables users to document and manage the business processes of their organization, meet the demands of their business customers, and increase productivity when collaborating with BPM process application development teams.
This course is designed for students with a Teamworks developer or administrator background. Students learn how IBM Business Process Manager differs from the old Teamworks product, and how to use the collaboration tools that are now built into the product. The course provides a conceptual overview of the behavior and usage of the Business Process Manager features and enhancements, including the Business Process Manager configurations and the Standard configuration architecture. The course also covers how to author a business process definition, how to administer users and server environments, and how to deploy a process application.
Throughout the course, students perform hands-on exercises that contribute to their mastery of Business Process Manager authoring and administration techniques. During the exercises, students use IBM Business Process Manager, the Process Center Console, the Administrative Console, and the Process Portal.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Developer Skills for IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard V7.5.1
- Describe the benefits, features, and configurations of Business Process Manager
- Explain the architecture of Business Process Manager
- Describe and perform business process definition (BPD) authoring in Business Process Manager
- Explain how to administer users and server environments in Business Process Manager
- Describe deploying and managing a process application in Business Process Manager