Technical Introduction to WebSphere DataPower V5IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
- Have a basic understanding of enterprise network topologies, such as the DMZ and trusted domain
- Be familiar with security topics such as encryption, digital signatures, and security standards
- Be familiar with XML and related technologies
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Please refer to the course overview for description information.
This self-paced web-based course provides a technical introduction to the IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliance family at the Version 5 firmware level.
In this course, you learn the details of the core members of the DataPower family. You examine a sample message flow that illustrates some of the basic functions and uses of an appliance, and explore several typical use cases in which the appliances are used. The course also briefly outlines other products that have a DataPower family relationship.
The basic knowledge gained in this course is a good foundation for some of the follow-on DataPower courses.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Implementer skills for IBM WebSphere DataPower
- Explain the benefits of a purpose-built appliance solution
- List the core models of the DataPower appliance family
- Explain the characteristics of the various appliance form factors
- Describe the typical use cases where DataPower appliances are used