Using iBase with i2 Analyst's NotebookIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 3 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
- It is essential you have a good knowledge of Windows
- You should have a good working knowledge of the basic features of i2 iBase (such as gained by attendance of the i2 iBase Essentials Course)
- All our courses are conducted in English. It is therefore essential that you have a good understanding of both spoken and written English
- An awareness of your organization's i2 iBase databases and an appreciation of their use would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of the i2 Analyst's Notebook would also be advantageous
Effectively use i2 iBase in conjunction with i2 Analyst's Notebook to produce visualization and analytical charts of data held.
An interactive course using a combination of lecture, hands-on work and exercises.
- Chart records with a controlled expansion
- Chart Connecting Links and Common Neighbours
- Create time line charts
- Use Charting Schemes to include specific data from the database in chart items properties
- Effectively use "Combination Boxes" to control how charting works