In Wiener Neustadt (Österreich)
Wiener neustadt (Österreich)
Aerospace Engineering has always been the most outstanding discipline of all the engineering fields. Far from being limited to the Aerospace field alone, aerospace engineers can be found in every field of technology where the most challenging demands must be met.
The Aerospace Engineering Department of the Fachhochschule Wiener Neustadt strives to prepare their students for challenging tasks in their future professions. For this purpose, an outstanding curriculum has been implemented.
Apply for 2016 starting January 1, 2016
Most of the courses are given by lecturers from leading Aerospace Engineering companies using the newest methods and tools (such as ANSYS, CADFEM, CATIA software) and thereby ensure the most up-to-date education for our students.
In addition, the curriculum was developed so that the theory taught in the courses can be applied directly either in numerous student projects or in the outstanding research in various fields of Aerospace Engineering.
Standorte und Zeitplan
Fragen & Antworten
Teilen Sie Ihre Fragen und andere User können Ihnen antworten
- Aerospace Materials and Processes
- Spacecraft Environment
- Dynamics of Flight and Flight Control
- Space Mission Analysis
- Research & Development
- Design engineer
- Manager Skills
- Aeronautics Industries
- Medical Technologies
- Full-time study programme in Austria
- Taught entirely in English
- State-of-the art research facilities
- International projects with active student participation
- High-performance computing
- Excellent career opportunities
Occupational Fields & Career
An education in Aerospace Engineering opens up many professional possibilities. State of the art education and the implementation of modern methods, materials and tools makes graduates highly sought-after in various industries. Our graduates work in various aerospace related companies (Diamond Aircraft, Schiebl, Airbus, OHB etc.) as well as in the automotive, energy, communication and additional fields (Magna Steyr, Siemens etc.) in all sorts of positions (R&D, management etc.).
- Research and Development
- Design Engineer
- Project Manager
- Innovation Manager
- Sales and Customer Service
- Fields: Aerospace, Aircraft and Aeronautics, Automotive, Communications, Mobility industries
This engineering program is designed such that you can apply your knowledge while studying. Participation in pioneer projects (advanced aircraft designs, CubeSats) gives you extensive hands-on experience. Industrial and ESA-funded projects allow plenty of opportunity to make your mark.
All about Internships
The master's programme in Aerospace Engineering does not have a mandatory internship. However, it is highly recommended to use the summer break between 2nd and 3rd semester for an internship. It often provides a good chance for a Master thesis topic or a job after graduation.
Entry Requirements & Admission
- An engineering degree is required as a pre-requisite to apply for this master's degree programme (Aerospace eng., Applied eng. etc.)
- 30 ECTS or more in core engineering topics (mathematics, mechanics, thermo- and fluid dynamics etc.)
- Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL: 95 points; IELTS Academic: 7.0 score; OOPT: 75 points)
Dipl.-Ing. Dr. Carsten Scharlemann
Head of Programme
Contact person for (prospective) students