Business Consultancy International (MA)
In Wiener Neustadt (Österreich)
Wiener neustadt (Österreich)
Business Consultancy International (BCi) is a high quality and challenging business degree programme at master’s level taught entirely in English.
The programme provides a considerable advantage when beginning your career, particularly in the business management and consultancy professions. As a BCi graduate you will be able to fulfill requirements of the business community by means of perfect communication skills in English, intercultural understanding and experience, global business know-how and knowledge of universal standards. The four-semester, full-time master's programme provides a particularly stimulating environment in which students from many different nations and cultural backgrounds work together with an international faculty. In the fourth semester you are encouraged to study abroad at one of our partner universities around the world.
In the BCi master’s programme you can choose to specialise either in financial management and investment analysis (Treasury and Investment) or in marketing and data analytics (Marketing Analytics).
Fragen & Antworten
Teilen Sie Ihre Fragen und andere User können Ihnen antworten
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
- International Business
- Business Administration
- Big Data
- International student body and faculty
- Strategy module (developed at Harvard Business School)
- Study Trip: Travel to a variety of international business hubs such as NY, London & Hong Kong
- Social & professional skills development
- Capstone Consultancy Project
- Optional exchange semester abroad
- Top Lecturers
Occupational Fields & Career
Potential career opportunities are management positions related to international consultancy & management, specifically in the areas of Marketing Analytics and Treasury & Investment.
- e.g. Marketing Consultant, Marketing Analyst, Customer Insight Manager, Media Manager
- e.g. Treasury/Risk Manager, Investment Banker, Chief Financial Officer, Financial Consultant
There is no substitute for experiencing international business culture first-hand. A key aspect of MBCi is the study trip in the final semester. Our students travel to international business hubs such as New York, London, and Hong Kong for an intense week of company visits, presentations, and business tours. They gain an invaluable perspective of doing business in these centres, learn about the local challenges and opportunities, as well as have interactive seminars with industry leaders.
Areas of Specialisation
In the BCi master’s programme you can choose to specialise either in financial management and investment analysis or in marketing and data analytics.
- Marketing Analytics (MA)
- Treasury & Investment (TI)
Entry Requirements & Admission
- Degree certificate from a business degree or business-related degree programme (business minor, minimum 30 ECTS credits from the area of Business/Economics)
- Adequate English language skills
- Admission Procedure
FH-Prof. Dr. Robert Pichler, MBA
Head of Programme
Contact person for prospective students