Official Master's degree for analysing private law
With the cooperation of IECPL
This is a one-year University Master's degree taught in the afternoons specialising in two areas: "Private law of contractual and ex-contractual responsibility" and "Basics for the analysis of Private Law"
Standorte und Zeitplan
Fragen & Antworten
Teilen Sie Ihre Fragen und andere User können Ihnen antworten
- Public liability
- Philosophy of damages law
- Epistemology of proof of public liability
- Economic analysis and theories of damages law
- Insurance law
- Equity management for administration
- European legal tradition
- Professional contingencies and public liability
- Contract law
- European consumer law
- Introduction to compared law
- Civil defence of basic rights
The structure of the Master's degree in Damages Law is based on a total of 60 credits, of which 42 correspond to on-site training (26 compulsory ECTS and 16 optional ECTS) and 18 to the final thesis (TFM). It is recommended that the 42 ECTS are taken during the first year and the supervised research work carried out in the second.
The master's degree price for foreign students non residents in Spain, non nationals from EU, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Andorra is € 65,41 per credit ECTS. Year 2013-2014.