Administration of IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances V6IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 3 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
- You should have a successful completion of IBM online course Technical Introduction to WebSphere DataPower V6 (VW600). VW600 contains DataPower introductory and overview information that is not covered in this course. You must start this course with the DataPower baseline knowledge gained from attending the introduction course.
- You should be familiar with networking protocols, security, and XML.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
An updated version of this course is available. For more information, click Administration of IBM WebSphere DataPower Gateway V7 (WE720G).
In this 3-day instructor-led course, you learn how to perform system administration tasks for the IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances. This course focuses on the following appliances:
- WebSphere DataPower XML Security Gateway XG45
- WebSphere DataPower Integration Appliance XI52
- WebSphere DataPower Integration Blade XI50B
- WebSphere DataPower Integration Blade XI50z
- WebSphere DataPower B2B Appliance XB62
Most of the information also applies to other DataPower appliances.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- System Administrator skills for IBM WebSphere DataPower
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Configure an appliance for its initial deployment
- Download and upgrade the firmware on the DataPower appliances
- Create and manage user accounts, groups, and domains
- Configure Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to and from WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances
- Manage the migration of service configurations
- Ensure high availability of DataPower appliances by using load balancer groups, clustering, Intelligent Load Distribution, self-balancing, and the On Demand Router
- Manage appliances, domains, and services by using WebSphere Appliance Management Center
- Troubleshoot and debug services by using the problem determination tools, logs, and probes that are provided with the DataPower appliance
- Configure logging of messages to external locations