Advanced IBM Rational Functional TesterIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Taken (or have equivalent knowledge) of IBM Rational's training class titled Essentials of Functional Testing with IBM Rational Functional Tester (RT545G)
- Knowledge of Java, in particular the topics covered in RTTS' course titled Java for IBM Rational Functional Tester (U5RRT01G)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: Avnet Inc.
Derivative Works Courses are developed by an IBM authorized Global Training Provider. The content of the course is based on IBM products and services. It offers skills or services that IBM does not offer in the course catalog today and are intended to compliment our existing portfolio. The course is developed by the Training Provider. IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Global Training Provider who owns the content.
This two-day course is designed for testing professionals already familiar with Java programming and the fundamentals of IBM Rational Functional Tester. The course explores advanced tool use through Java programming. In addition to class lecture, students will complete lab exercises to reinforce critical tool and language concepts, and gain hands-on experience guided by an expert instructor.
- Parse strings using regular expressions
- Extract data from objects
- Find dynamic objects
- Create dynamic verification points
- Read and write to files
- Submit SQL calls directly to databases
- Handle non-Java windows and non-browser windows