Advanced IBM Rational Performance TesterIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have Java programming experience, including the following topics:
- Experience working within the Eclipse platform
- Basic object-oriented concepts, including class and method creation
- String Manipulation (String and StringBuffer classes)
- Regular Expressions (Pattern and Matcher classes)
- Java containers (Hashmap, ArrayList and Vector classes)
- File I/O (Streams, RandomAccessFile class)
- Flow Control (looping, conditional statements)
This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: Avnet Inc.
Derivative Works Courses are developed by an IBM authorized Global Training Provider. The content of the course is based on IBM products and services. It offers skills or services that IBM does not offer in the course catalog today and are intended to compliment our existing portfolio. The course is developed by the Training Provider. IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Global Training Provider who owns the content.
This advanced course is designed to enhance a student's knowledge of the performance testing lifecycle using IBM Rational Performance Tester. Web-based applications are the focus of the class, during which students are provided insight into the architecture of web-based applications, implications upon test planning, automation, execution, and analysis. The course includes lecture and classroom discussion, with an emphasis on student exercises and labs applicable to real-world web applications and challenges. Extensive data correlation and parameterization techniques are addressed in the context of standard web clients, rich web clients, and desktop web clients. The course will require extensive Java programming in order to address the needs of business process automation and its requirements to properly model an application's end-user experience.
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Understand the fundamentals of a performance testing methodology in conjunction with the IBM Rational Performance Tester software
- Recognize the challenges and solutions for testing different web application architectures
- Comprehend the essentials of analyzing end-user perceived performance and system performance with the goal of achieving optimal application scalability