BOOTCAMP: IBM Certified Solution Advisor for Big Data and AnalyticsIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have knowledge on:
- Basic design principles
- Big Data and Analytics architectures, solutions, and processes
- Hadoop, streaming analytics and NoSQL technologies
- Maturity and adoption models
- IBM server and storage technology as part of optimized Big Data and Analytics implementations
- IBM Big Data and Analytics Reference Architecture V1
- Understanding of the IBM Big Data and Analytics offerings
- The emerging role of corporate and information governance, and security on Big Data and Analytics architecture
This course is developed and owned by an IBM Authorized Global Training Provider: Arrow ECS
Derivative Works Courses are developed by an IBM authorized Global Training Provider. The content of the course is based on IBM products and services. It offers skills or services that IBM does not offer in the course catalog today and are intended to compliment our existing portfolio. The course is developed by the Training Provider. IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Global Training Provider who owns the content.
This powerful 2-day intermediate level program prepares you for the body of knowledge required for the IBM's Big Data & Analytics solution advisor certification exam. The exam (C2030-136) was designed for today's top tech sellers who want to assure their clients of their abilities as a trusted advisor in this burgeoning area.
Providing clients with crucial information in the plan and design of their solutions is the key aim of this course. Everything from reviewing the key benefits to assessing the critical infrastructure issues will be covered so, that you can safely help your customers navigate their path to success. Once you complete this training, you will be able to map your customers' requirements to the specific IBM big data and analytics offerings and use cases for maximum effectiveness.
Preparation for IBM Big Data and Analytics Certification