Deploying Applications to WebSphere Liberty on Bluemix (BYOE)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
- Prepare your own computing device to use for the lab exercises (Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X)
- Have experience in developing or deploying Java EE applications
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course requires you to use your own computing device with the Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X operating system. You download and configure freely available software as part of the hands-on exercises, and use the IBM Bluemix and DevOps environments to complete the exercises. At the end of the course, you have a working runtime environment that you can continue to use.
This course teaches developers how to develop, deploy, and test IBM SDK for Node.js applications.
This course is similar to course Developing Web Applications with Node.js (BYOE) - WBT (VY329G), Developing Server Applications with IBM SDK for Node.js. In VY329G, you set up and develop IBM SDK for Node.js applications on your own workstation. In Developing BlueMix Applications with IBM SDK for Node.js (VY102G), you build IBM SDK for Node.js applications in the IBM BlueMix cloud computing platform and the IBM DevOps online development environment.
For information about other related courses, visit the IBM Training website:
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- System Administrator skills for IBM WebSphere Application Server V8.5.5
- Describe the characteristics and architecture of the Liberty profile
- Install and configure the Liberty profile by using the WebSphere Development Tools
- Use WebSphere Development Tools to deploy applications to a server
- Create and configure Liberty profile servers
- Use the Administration Center to manage Liberty servers
- Deploy applications by adding configuration elements and by using a monitored directory
- Configure data sources and application security
- Configure applications resources such as JMS messaging and JPA
- Use tools to monitor, tune, and troubleshoot Liberty profile resources