Developing Mobile Web Applications with jQuery MobileIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- Basic understanding of the document object model (DOM) and the use of common HTML markup elements, such as
- Some familiarity with the Eclipse-based development tools
These prerequisites can be met through experience by successfully completing course Introduction to...
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Self-paced virtual classroom (SPVC) courses provide the same deep technical content as WebSphere Education classroom courses, but allow you to learn on your own schedule. You can stop and start a self-paced virtual class as needed during the 30-day access period.
There is no live instructor for this course, so it might not be appropriate for students who require the guidance of a live instructor.
In this course, you learn how to use the jQuery Mobile framework to build mobile web applications.
The jQuery Mobile framework enhances web pages with user interface elements designed for smartphones and tablets. Developers can customize the theme of mobile applications to create a common visual identity across different devices.
The lab environment for this course uses the Windows platform that runs a VMware image on a remote ESX server. You access the remote environment from a browser on your workstation.
For information about other related WebSphere courses, visit the WebSphere Education Training Paths website:
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Cloud skills journey
- Web Application Developer Skills for Cloud
- Describe the benefits of using the jQuery Mobile framework for building cross-device web applications
- Describe the features of jQuery Mobile
- Use jQuery Mobile to auto-enhance form control elements that accept data input
- Create mobile pages, lists, and dialogs
- Link between pages in a mobile web application
- Get external data resources and display them in the page
- Develop and test jQuery mobile applications