English for the ReceptionistLogik Sprachtraining /Academic Support / Career Support
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 2 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
CEF Level: A2 - B2 ( False beginners to lower intermediate - although better speakers of English would still gain a lot from this course)
The course embraces the language, business and cultural skills required to work efficiently at the front desk of a medium to multi-national corporation.
- A thorough review of the main tenses and grammar forms
- Introductions, greetings, good byes and small talk, giving directions, dealing with visitors
- The receptionist's duties - describing the organization: divisions, departments and responsibilities, improving your professional image
- Wringin effective e-mails - the correct salutation and close, typical phrases for opening and closing e-mails, making and confirming reservations and arrangements
- Telephone skills - answering the phone, connecting the caller, taking messages, screening calls, dealing with spelling and numbers, asking for repetition and confirmation, apologizing, your "telephone voice"
- Communicationskills - asking polite questions and making polite requests, responding to comments
We do lots of "hands-on" role plays to reinforce what you have learned.