Foundations of Mobile Computing and IBM MobileFirstIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should be familiar with Java, iOS, or web development, and have a good knowledge of the following web technologies:
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) 3
- Web services
A basic knowledge of a mobile web UI framework, such as jQuery, Sencha, or Dojo is helpful.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
In this course, you learn the fundamentals of mobile computing and the IBM MobileFirst strategy. The course explains the challenges of mobile development and how IBM mobile solution offerings address them. In particular, you learn about the IBM MobileFirst offerings, which have IBM Worklight at their core, and their value proposition.
You also learn approaches that you can use for building mobile applications, the available technology and design options, and situations that are appropriate for each option.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Cloud skills journey
- Mobile skills journey
- Explain the challenges of mobile application development, management, and security
- Describe the goal of IBM mobile solution offerings
- Identify IBM Worklight as a key part of the mobile solutions strategy that IBM offers
- Compare the advantages and disadvantages of various mobile application designs
- Identify a mobile application design type that is suitable for your application
- Describe some of the technologies that are involved in mobile computing