Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers (ADE) 6.0.4IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have a working knowledge of object-oriented concepts, Java, XML, SQL, and n-tier enterprise applications
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This self-paced course provides you with a technical understanding of the IBM Curam Social Program Management (SPM) Platform Application Development Environment (ADE).
The IBM Curam ADE provides many features and tools for customizing out of-the-box (OOTB) IBM Curam solutions. A practical grasp of the ADE is essential for teams wishing to build IBM Curam-compliant solutions that provide high-quality citizen services. This course provides a solid grounding in the IBM Curam model-driven development approach and ADE. It presents an architectural overview of the IBM Curam application and introduces ADE features and tools for modeling, coding, building, and troubleshooting applications. During the course, students will design and implement a simple end-to-end application using many ADE client and server features.
This training provides you with the essential knowledge and hands-on skills required to use the IBM Curam ADE to implement IBM Curam solutions.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Developer Skills for IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) 6.0.4
- Describe the high-level architecture of the IBM Curam Social Program Management (SPM) Platform
- List the features and tools in the IBM Curam Application Development Environment (ADE)
- Model classes and relationships using IBM Curam stereotypes
- Implement server-side features for exception handling and validation
- Create client pages and application navigation
- Implement simple, end-to-end solutions using the IBM Curam model-driven development approach and tools
- Access and interpret developer guidelines contained in the IBM Curam product documentation