Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers (Customization) 6.0.4IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
- Complete Fundamentals of the IBM Curam SPM Platform for Developers (ADE) 6.0.4 (SPVC) (9D409)
- Have a working knowledge of object-oriented concepts, Java, XML, SQL, and n-tier enterprise applications.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This self-paced course provides you with an understanding of customizing IBM Curam out-of-the-box (OOTB) solutions using the IBM Curam Application Development Environment (ADE).
The IBM Curam ADE provides many features and tools for customizing IBM Curam OOTB solutions. Fundamentals of the IBM Curam SPM Platform for Developers (ADE) 6.0.4 (SPVC) (9D409) describes how to develop IBM Curam applications using the features of the IBM Curam ADE, while this course describes the techniques used to customize IBM Curam OOTB applications. During the first part of the course, you will learn how to interpret the OOTB reference model and processing architecture using product documentation. The second part of the course lists and describes the client and server artifacts that can be customized and describes the technique for customizing them. The third part of the course explains the techniques used to customize handcrafted services layer interfaces. The last part of the course provides an overview of the IBM Certified Application Developer - Curam V6.0.4 certification exam. During the course, you will perform impact analysis on OOTB applications and implement compliant customizations.
This training provides you with the essential knowledge and hands-on skills required to customize IBM Curam OOTB solutions compliantly.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Developer Skills for IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) 6.0.4
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Use developer documentation to interpret the IBM Curam Reference Models
- Navigate the processing class architecture and explore the purpose of each of its constituent layers
- Describe how to customize client artifacts
- Outline the approaches used to customize server artifacts
- Explain the differences between modeled and handcrafted service layer classes and how to customize handcrafted classes
- Perform gap analysis within IBM Curam to determine the changes required for customizations
- Implement IBM Curam-compliant solutions by customizing the OOTB Curam application