Fundamentals of the IBM Curam SPM Platform for Developers V6.0.4IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You must have a working knowledge of object-oriented concepts, Java, XML, SQL, and n-tier enterprise applications.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
The IBM Curam Social Program Management (SPM) Platform includes the Curam Application Development Environment (ADE), which provides many features and tools for customizing Curam out of-the-box (OOTB) solutions. A practical grasp of the ADE is essential for teams wishing to build Curam-compliant solutions that provide high-quality citizen services. This course provides a solid grounding in the Curam model-driven development approach and ADE. It presents an architectural overview of the Curam application; introduces ADE features and tools for modeling, coding, building, and troubleshooting applications; presents tools and guides for interpreting OOTB solutions; and recommends an approach for customizing OOTB solutions. This training provides you with the essential knowledge and hands-on skills required to customize Curam OOTB solutions compliantly.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Developer Skills for IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) 6.0.4
- Describe the high-level architecture of the IBM Curam SPM Platform
- Implement simple, end-to-end solutions using the Curam model-driven development approach and tools
- Access and interpret developer guidelines contained in the Curam product documentation
- Perform gap analysis within Curam to determine the changes required for customizations
- Implement Curam-compliant solutions by customizing the OOTB Curam application