IBM Algorithmics Modeling for Algo Scenario EngineIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Basic knowledge of UNIX is required.
You should have completed:
- IBM Algorithmics Introduction to Algo Scenario Engine
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Modeling for Algo Scenario Engine™ is an advanced scenario generation application. It is an important part of integrated market and credit risk solutions. The scenarios created in ASE are based on historical time series data of observable market rates and prices. The scenarios generated by ASE are used for simulation and stress testing of portfolios. This course builds upon the Introduction to ASE.
Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the Describe the databases within ASE and the role of each within AlgoOne
- Identify elements in batch processing affecting scenario generation
- Demonstrate the creation of a single-step MonteCarlo scenario set
- Demonstrate the creation of a multi-step MonteCarlo scenario set
- Construct conditional scenarios
- Build Risk Neutral scenarios
- Assemble Standard Shift Scenarios
- Use the command line interface to ASE to facilitate data export
- Transfer data between ASE and RW
- Use Algorithmics documentation to navigate ASE models and options
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Algorithmics - Risk Manager
Please refer to Course Overview for description information.