IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: IntroductionIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Workflow Authors and Workflow System Administrators have this prior knowledge:
- Understanding of their organization's business process applications, competent level
- Database technology, competent level
- PCs, networks, and their organization's server operating systems at the expert level
Recommended prerequisite courses:
- IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2: Implementation and Administration (F115G)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course introduces the features and components provided with IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1. IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Introduction (F230G) covers:
- Introduction to Basic elements of FileNet workflow applications.
- Introduction to the administrative tools used to administer FileNet workflow applications.
- IBM Case Foundation architecture.
IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1: Introduction (F230G) is the first course in in the series of courses available for IBM Case Foundation 5.2.1
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand workflow fundamentals
- Understand fundamental FileNet workflow elements and how they are used in FileNet workflow applications.
- How workflow processing occurs and how to use administrative tools
- Learn how to launch process and track a workflow.
- Learn how to search for work items in a processing workflow.
- Understand Case Foundation architecture
- Understand IBM Case Foundation architecture to:
- Enable the system administrator to maintain workflow applications effectively.
- Facilitate the workflow author in developing and testing of FileNet workflow applications.