IBM Content Collector 2.2: Core SkillsIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is an introduction to IBM Content Collector and is intended for all audiences that are new to this product. For solution builders and administrators, the course establishes basic concepts and skills that are needed as a foundation for more advanced training. For users, this course provides some hands-on training on using the email client features.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Content Collector 2.x: Role: Business Manager
- IBM Content Collector 2.x Role: Legal/Compliance
- IBM Content Collector 2.x Role: Solution Architect
- IBM Content Collector 2.x Role: Administrator
- IBM Content Collector 2.x Role: Installation and Support
- Build the knowledge and skills necessary to benefit from administration and solution building courses for IBM Content Collector
- Archive, search for, and restore an email message using the email client