IBM Datacap 8.1: Advanced Configuration and AdministrationIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 4 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
- know IBM Datacap Taskmaster system components and functionality.
- be familiar with relational databases Familiarity with Windows security.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is for System Administrators and Support Technicians to perform configuration tasks, administrative tasks, maintenance, and performance monitoring on an IBM Datacap Capture system.
You work initially with an IBM Datacap Taskmaster system on Windows 7 configured in the all-in-one configuration. This is with all Datacap software installed on one system. You then reconfigure to a two machine installation by including a Server 2008 DNS server with Active Directory and some of the Datacap server components.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Datacap Taskmaster Capture 8.1 – Role: Administration/Solution Architect
- IBM Datacap Taskmaster Capture 8.1 – Role: Installation & Support
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to configure and administer a multi-machine IBM Datacap Taskmaster Capture system.