IBM Digital Analytics Workshop: Beyond the BasicsIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Please refer to course overview for description information.
This onsite program, for intermediate to advanced users, is a bundle of 7 courses comprised of traditional classroom sessions and hands-on lab activities. Included modules are as follows: Marketing Optimization and Link Tracking, Site and Scenario Analysis, Making the Most of Segmentation, Implementing Role Based Reporting, Lab: Creating and Analyzing Marketing Attributions, Lab: Creating Segments, and Lab: Creating Clickstream and TruePath Reports.
- Correlate role-based business questions to the extensive sets of data available within Coremetrics Analytics
- Apply strategies for identifying key visitor groups, monitoring patterns, and making informed/12/isions
- Leverage the segmentation tools to build and apply segments to top level reports
- Build attribution-based reports and analyze cross-channel influences
- Create reports to analyze visitor behavior over defined paths