IBM Digital Analytics Workshop: Getting StartedIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Please refer to course overview for description information.
This onsite program, for beginning to intermediate users, is a bundle of 7 courses comprised of traditional classroom sessions and hands-on lab activities. Included modules are as follows: Developing Relevant KPIs, Fundamentals of IBM Digital Analytics, Monitoring Site Performance, Site and Scenario Analysis, IBM Digital Analytics Multisite, Lab: Creating Dashboards in Analytics, and Lab: Creating Dashboards in Benchmark and Monitor OR Lab: Creating Clickstream and TruePath Reports.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Getting Started with IBM Digital Analytics
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Identify relevant KPIs for your business and design a dashboard to communicate results
- Access and analyze the suite of reports
- Compare your performance with that of your competitors using Coremetrics Benchmark
- Utilize Coremetrics Monitor to create specialized views and threshold alerts for those who can quickly respond to fluctuations in data
- Interpret data to better understand site traffic and how links within the site influence conversion
- Utilize Insights for further analysis
- Navigate the support portal for additional resources and assistance
- Understand the features associated with IBM Digital Analytics Multisite