IBM® Emptoris® Sourcing Non Auctioning Process (V10.0.2) (WBT)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should complete the following courses:
- Structure and Design of IBM® Emptoris® Sourcing (V10.0.2) (6D658)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This 3 hour interactive course describes the elements that are common across RFx processes such as User Portal, common functionalities and tasks in the wizard, RFx Templates, and RFx Messages. It explains the process to create a Request For Information (RFI), and Request For Quote (RFQ), and how the Supplier responds to an RFI and RFQ. It also describes the different stages in a Request For Proposal (RFP) process.
This course provides recorded demonstrations along with the informational content. The lesson checkpoints at the end of each lesson help to check your knowledge and reinforce the concepts you learned.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Identify the common elements across RFx processes
- Describe the different stages in an RFI process
- Describe the different stages in an RFQ process
- Identify the different stages in an RFP process
- Access the documentation through the IBM Publication Center