IBM® Emptoris® Strategic Supply Management System Administration (WBT)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should take the following course prior to taking this course:
- Introduction to IBM® Emptoris® Strategic Supply Management (V10.0) (WBT) (6D438)
This 2 hour interactive web based course enables you to design and develop the global administrator functionalities of IBM Emptoris Strategic Supply Management (SSM)
This course defines the administrative tasks that are performed by the system administrator. It explains how to setup properties like currency, exchange rates and languages which define the functional aspects of the application. This course also explains how to manage the batch upload and bulk update processes, business processes and workflows and how to work with data sources and data rules.
The contents of this course are presented in an interactive format which many of you will find engaging and fruitful.
This course provides recorded demonstrations along with the informational content. The lesson checkpoints at the end of each lesson help to check your knowledge and reinforce the concepts you learned.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Describe the multi-currency environment and exchange rates in IBM Emptoris Strategic Supply Management platform
- Specify a language for the application and also set up the default language during installation
- Describe the bulk update and batch upload process in Emptoris Strategic Supply Management
- Create and manage business process and workflows in Emptoris Strategic Supply Management
- Create data sources and data rules
- Access the documentation through the IBM Publication Center