IBM Endpoint Manager Software Use Analysis 9.1/IBM License Management Tool 9.0IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have the following skills:
- User experience with the IBM Endpoint Manager 9.x management platform
- Basic Windows operating system skills
Learn how to use IBM® Endpoint Manager for Software Use Analysis 9.1 and/ or IBM License Metric Tool to manage software in your enterprise. Learn how to administer the application and user reports, work with contracts, how to use subcapacity reporting, and install the server for these products. In the student exercises you learn how to perform the various learning elements within a structured lab environment.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Endpoint Manager 9
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe the key features and capabilities of IBM Endpoint Manager for Software Use Analysis and the IBM License Metric Tool
- Perform the required administration tasks within the web interface for IBM Endpoint Manager for Software Use Analysis and the IBM License Metric Tool
- Create and manage IBM Endpoint Manager for Software Use Analysis contracts
- License software in a virtualized environment (subcapacity), including IBM audit trail generation
- Plan and perform an installation of the IBM Endpoint Manager for Software Use Analysis or IBM License Metric Tool environment