IBM Flex System X-Architecture Compute NodesIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have attended:
- IBM PureFlex System Fundamentals (NGT11G)
or equivalent experience.
This course is developed and owned by Lenovo.
IBM solely provides a market place to advertise the courses on our external websites, ibm.com/training and lists the Provider who owns the content.
The IBM PureFlex System is a category of computing that integrates multiple server architectures, networking, chassis, storage, and system management capability into a single system that is easy to deploy and manage.
This intermediate class on X-Architecture compute nodes starts with an overview of IBM PureSystems and IBM PureFlex Systems to position the X-Architecture compute nodes within the product portfolio. A comprehensive deep-dive of the IBM Flex System X-Architecture compute nodes, their architecture, subsystems, I/O, and systems management provide the foundation for the course. Finally, configuring an X-Architecture compute node is explored including two features of the IBM Flex System Manager - configuration patterns and compute node image deployment.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM PureFlex System
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Summarize the features of the IBM Flex System X-Architecture compute nodes
- Distinguish the major elements of the IBM Flex System X-Architecture compute nodes
- Select processor and memory options for the IBM Flex System X-Architecture compute nodes
- Recognize the steps necessary to perform an initial configuration of an X-Architecture compute node
- Recall the procedures necessary to update, configure, and install an
- operating system on an X-Architecture compute node