IBM Marketing Operations AdministrationIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 3 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course provides an introduction on the most common administrative tasks and functions in IBM Marketing Operations. Participants focus on the design, creation, and management of templates for custom business objects and marketing objects, as well as learn configurations for security, rules, alerts, financials, and reports.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Marketing Operations Technical User/ Developer Training
- IBM Omni-Channel Campaign Management Administrator Training Path
You should be able to connect capabilities of IBM Marketing Operations to users' needs in form of custom objects, access permission, approvals, rules, and other functionality..
More specifically, you will be able to use IBM Marketing Operations to use these skills:
- Design and create custom forms, templates, and marketing objects.
- Create workflows and templates to manage tasks and resources for a marketing project.
- Create metrics and metric templates for measuring marketing project performance.
- Set up and manage security and access permissions to all components of Marketing Operations functionality.
- Manage asset libraries, alerts, financial accounts, searches, and lists.