IBM Platform Process ManagerIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You must be very familiar with IBM Platform LSF and have a good knowledge of NT/Linux Operation System.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course enables the students to acquire the skills necessary to install, configure and create work flows in Platform Process Manager.
Erfolge des Zentrums
- List PPM key features and explain how PPM can be used;
- Explain the interaction between LSF and PPM;
- Describe the Flow Editor, Flow Manager, and Calendar Editor;
- Explain PPM CLI and the use of PPM Java API;
- Install PPM on Linux Platform and start PPM jfd daemon and enable Ego Failover;
- Run Flow Editor, flow manager and Calendar Editor;
- Describe the job/flow in more depth and how to use Flow Editor to create and run the jobs/flow;
- Describe how to manage the flow with the Flow Manager;
- Manage flow/job control;
- Use Job dependencies in job/flow and job/flow exit codes;
- Use Job/flow permission control and Job definition to create job/flow;
- Use a custom email scripts;
- Describe how PPM works with other batch system jobs;
- Job/Work flows Spooler directory;
- Describe how to set variables in a multi-cluster environment and show expression on variable evaluator;
- Depict the Process Manager directory structure;
- Describe how to debug JFD log and jreconfigdebug, debug and view client/server communication and troubleshoot with the basic