IBM Platform Process ManagerIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You must be very familiar with IBM Platform LSF and have a good knowledge of NT/Linux Operation System.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course enables the students to acquire the skills necessary to install, configure and create work flows in Platform Process Manager.
- List PPM key features and explain how PPM can be used;
- Explain the interaction between LSF and PPM;
- Describe the Flow Editor, Flow Manager, and Calendar Editor;
- Explain PPM CLI and the use of PPM Java API;
- Install PPM on Linux Platform and start PPM jfd daemon and enable Ego Failover;
- Run Flow Editor, flow manager and Calendar Editor;
- Describe the job/flow in more depth and how to use Flow Editor to create and run the jobs/flow;
- Describe how to manage the flow with the Flow Manager;
- Manage flow/job control;
- Use Job dependencies in job/flow and job/flow exit codes;
- Use Job/flow permission control and Job definition to create job/flow;
- Use a custom email scripts;
- Describe how PPM works with other batch system jobs;
- Job/Work flows Spooler directory;
- Describe how to set variables in a multi-cluster environment and show expression on variable evaluator;
- Depict the Process Manager directory structure;
- Describe how to debug JFD log and jreconfigdebug, debug and view client/server communication and troubleshoot with the basic