IBM PureData System for Analytics for Developers and Administrators - WBTIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You are required to have a working knowledge of UNIX or Linux, experience with shell scripting, experience with VI editing, and basic SQL.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course is the combination of 1W503G: IBM PureData System for Analytics Usage and IBM PureData System for Analytics advanced Concepts - WBT (1W512)
This course will teach participants database administration for the IBM PureData System for Analytics appliances. This course is designed to give the participant an overview of the IBM PureData System for Analytics architecture and provide a working knowledge and understanding of the Netezza database features and best practices.
This course teaches participants advanced database administration skills for the IBM PureData System for Analytics Advanced Concepts System. This course is designed to give participants a working knowledge and understanding on IBM PureData System for Analytics internals to optimize IBM PureData System for Analytics performance and tune system parameters. This course provides an overview of IBM PureData System for Analytics administration and analysis.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- PureData System for Analytics, powered by Netezza
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Administer the IBM PureData System for Analytics
- Configure client connectivity
- Create databases and tables
- Determine distribution methods
- Set up Clustered Base Tables
- Load and unload tables
- Generate statistics
- Analyze query plans
- Create materialized views
- Reclaim unused disk space
- Program stored procedures
- Analyze Plan files
- Perform query analysis and troubleshooting
- Optimize data distributions
- Interact with advanced CLI commands
- Use nzsql and workload management