IBM SmartCloud Orchestrator Enterprise 2.3 Administration and Operations (WBT)IBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have the following skills:
- Basic familiarity with SmartCloud Orchestrator
- Basic familiarity with SmartCloud Monitoring
- Basic familiarity with SmartCloud Cost Management
Some knowledge of Jazz for Service Management or Tivoli Common Reporting is beneficial.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Learn how to implement and operate IBM® SmartCloud Orchestrator® Enterprise, with a focus on the monitoring and cost management of cloud resources. The primary focus of this workshop centers around the integration of SmartCloud Orchestrator with the SmartCloud Monitoring and SmartCloud Cost Management products.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
- Describe the components and architecture of SmartCloud Orchestrator Enterprise 2.3
- Configure SmartCloud Orchestrator to deploy an IBM Tivoli Monitoring agent when provisioning virtual machines
- Describe the tasks to install and configure SmartCloud Cost Management, Jazz for Service Management, and IBM Tivoli Monitoring
- Generate several SmartCloud Cost Management reports with cloud usage and costing data