IBM Software-defined Networking for Virtual Environments: ImplementationIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course will attempt to clarify the new and paradigm changing concepts
involved in software-defined networking. It will cover the basics of software-defined networking from a technology standpoint, the product architecture of IBM SDN VE, explain its major components, their benefits while showing how to implement the solution. It will also cover configurations that an administrator must be aware of, advanced features that are supported by the product, like integration with OpenStack while showing multiple use cases.
IBM Software-defined Networking for Virtual Environments (IBM SDN VE) creates a more responsive network infrastructure by creating virtual networks for dynamic workloads. This virtual network is isolated from the physical network much like a virtual machine is isolated from its host server hardware.
IBM Flex System offers intelligent, integrated, and flexible network architecture that can fit with your existing or future environment. These high performance Ethernet offerings coupled with on demand scalability offer an easy way to scale as IT requirements grow. IBM Flex System Fabric is integrated, optimized, and automated.
Therefore, IBM Flex System is a good platform for implementing IBM SDN VE.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Cloud Solutions
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Summarize the I/O architecture of IBM PureFlex
- Select and integrate scalable switch elements for IBM PureFlex
- Select the right connectors and cabling for IBM Flex System networking components
- Demonstrate an ability to access and interact with the scalable switch elements and top of the rack switches in IBM PureFlex
- Select the right I/O adapters for specific IBM Flex System components
- Summarize the wiring scheme for different PureFlex configurations
- Summarize the key layer 2 and layer 3 features of IBM Flex System networking components
- Create redundant network topologies by implementing key high availability features using IBM Flex System networking components
- Design a virtual network infrastructure using IBM's network virtualization solutions
- Design a virtual network infrastructure by implementing Virtual Fabric and
- IBM Unified Fabric Port