IBM Sterling Call Center and Sterling Store AdministrationIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have completed:
- Supply Chain Concepts (Online Tutorial)
- Participant Modeling and User Security (Instructor-Led Training)
- Process Modeling (Instructor-Led Training)
- Item and Pricing Configuration (Instructor-Led Training)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This 1-day instructor-led course provides you with an understanding of the configurations that need to be performed for IBM® Sterling Call Center and IBM® Sterling Store application. This course is primarily designed for administrators who need to configure the Sterling Call Center and Sterling Store application.
This course introduces you to the different order capture applications offered by IBM® Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite and then proceeds to focus on the back end configurations required to customize the Sterling Call Center and Sterling Store application. The course also focuses on the tasks that can be performed in the graphical user interface for Sterling Call Center and Sterling Store applications. Through a combination of procedural information and exercises, you learn about topics such as how to customize the order entry screens seen by the end users of these applications.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Deployment Specialist skills for IBM Sterling Configure, Price, Quote v9.2.1
- Describe different order capture channels.
- Describe Channel Applications Manager.
- Configure Sterling Call Center rules and manage customer orders in Sterling Call Center user interface.
- Configure Sterling Store Rules and Manage Customer Orders in Sterling Store user interface.
- Learn about the special tasks that can be performed in the graphical user interface in Sterling Call Center and Sterling Store.