IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Inventory and Order Mngmnt Business RulesIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 2 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have completed:
- Sterling and Fulfillment Suite Participant Modeling and User Security (6F020)
- IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation - Process Modeling (6F030)
- IBM® Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation Item and Pricing Configuration (6F040)
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course provides students with an understanding of how to configure order management rules and administer the order fulfillment process using IBM® Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation. This course is primarily designed for Hub and Enterprise administrative users of Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation.
This course begins with an introduction to order and inventory management and then explains some sales order specific configurations. The course then proceeds to describe sourcing and scheduling of orders, rules related to order fulfillment, and payment and the configuration of service capacity. The course concludes with an explanation of return orders.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Business Analyst skills for IBM Sterling Order Management v9.2.1
- Deployment Specialist skills for IBM Sterling Order Management v9.2.1
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Configure rules related to inventory in the Global Inventory Visibility application of IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation.
- Configure business rules related to Sales Order management including, Order creation, modification, and monitoring in the Distributed Order Management application of Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation.
- Configuring Sourcing and Scheduling Rules for an Order.
- Configure rules related to Resource Pools and resource capacity to fulfill service requests.
- Configure Payment Processing related rules such as payment types, financial rules, authorization and invoicing rules.