IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience 9.0.2 Events and ReportsIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Prior to taking this course, it is recommended that you attend the following courses:
- IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience Fundamentals
Tealeaf's reports and analytical tools provide insight into your online visitors' experience by using Tealeaf Events. Events can track almost anything that occurs within an online Session, and this flexibility requires that they are custom-built to each site.
This course provides detailed explanations of Event concepts and extensive practice building Events, all within the context of real-world scenarios. Those who complete this course will have the knowledge to build and analyze reports in Tealeaf, as well as the skill required to build the Events that underlie all Tealeaf analysis.
Over the next two days, you'll learn how to design events to power searches and reports, and to create reports needed to manage your customer experience:
- Understand Events and Hit Attributes
- Design Events to build reports or search goals
- Use Search and Browser-Based Replay features to locate the source information for an Event
- Create Dimensions and Report Groups to enable report segmentation and advanced searches
- Understand Dimension Whitelists and Group Lists, and select the appropriate settings
- Identify situations to use Struggle Events: Thrashing, Sequence, and Distance Events
- Create Search and Session List Templates
- Set up Event Alerts for tracking issues