IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler 9.2 AdministrationIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 6 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have:
- completed course IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler 9.2 Scheduling and Operations (TX305G).
- experience performing basic shell commands in a terminal emulator such as PuTTY or xterm.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course course teaches the administrative functions necessary to plan, install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot an IBM Workload Scheduler 9.1 or 9.2 network. This course includes an in-depth look at designing an IBM Workload Scheduler network architecture, background processes in Workload Scheduler, workstation and network configuration options, workload production cycle and processing, effective use of Workload Scheduler security, and techniques for Identifying and resolving common problems. Training occurs in a classroom environment or online instructor-led facility. Hands-on lab exercises include planning a network, defining workstations and domains, and installing and configuring Workload Scheduler components.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Middleware Workload Scheduler 9.2
- Create workstation and domain definitions
- Install and configure Workload Scheduler agents
- Configure Workload Scheduler global options
- Upgrade Workload Scheduler to the latest version
- Create, reset, and extend the production plan
- Maintain the agent processing, by using the console manager
- Secure the Workload Scheduler environment by setting authentication and authorization constraints
- Find and repair problems in the Workload Scheduler environment