IBM Unica Campaign 8.6 AdministrationIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 4 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
You should have attended Introduction to Unica Campaign 8 or equivalent.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This course presents a comprehensive view of IBM Unica Campaign's administrative and management tasks, including topics on IBM Unica Campaign architecture, security, configuration, performance, and reports.
This course is one of five classes in the IBM Unica Campaign 8 learning series. To complete your learning, you should also attend the Introduction to IBM Unica Campaign 8, the IBM Unica Campaign 8 Architecture and Installation, the IBM Unica Reports Installation and Administration, and the IBM Unica Campaign Advanced Techniques classes.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- IBM Unica Campaign Technical User/Developer Training
- IBM Omni-Channel Campaign Management Administrator Training Path
- Configure components of the IBM Unica Marketing Platform, including dashboards, the Scheduler, and Target Cell Spreadsheets
- Manage security for users and objects
- Use a variety of techniques to monitor and improve the performance of an IBM Unica Campaign installation
- Configure IBM Unica Campaign for data source access, set up audience levels, and create custom attributes
- Define and describe the reporting architecture and supporting data structures, and be able to identify points of customization
For Unica Partners:
This course is part 2 of 5 in the Unica learning series.
Partners should attend all five parts.
- Part 1: Introduction to IBM Unica Campaign 8
- Part 2: IBM Unica Campaign 8 Administration
- Part 3: IBM Unica Campaign 8 Architecture and Installation
- Part 4: IBM Unica Reports Installation and Administration
- Part 5: IBM Unica Campaign Advanced Techniques