IBM WebSphere Business Modeler V7: Process Mapping, Simulation and AnalysisIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no required prerequisites for this course.
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
This five-day instructor-led course teaches students how to use business process management (BPM) practices while using the powerful features and capabilities of IBM WebSphere Business Modeler V7.
WebSphere Business Modeler can provide a comprehensive view of the processes that underlie how companies do business. Organizations can use WebSphere Business Modeler, along with business process analysis methods, to support process improvement by gaining an understanding of how their processes work.
In this course, students receive intensive training in business process modeling and analysis by using simulation results, while also experiencing the capabilities of WebSphere Business Modeler's advanced features. Students explore business process management scoping and methodology and learn how to set project standards. The course also focuses on the concepts and procedures involved in modifying and customizing business process models based on modeling modes. Using these concepts, students participate in interactive discussions on solution modeling, and they build their own models based on a business scenario. Other topics covered in this course include creating process models using the Swimlane editor, project versioning using Rational ClearCase, and performing collaboration by using WebSphere Business Compass with Business Space powered by WebSphere.
Hands-on lab exercises enable students to gather project requirements and compare simulation results. The labs also give students the opportunity to create, analyze, report, and update business process models by using Business Process Management Notation (BPMN), importing data from other tools like Microsoft Visio, linking requirements with Rational RequisitePro, and reviewing process models on WebSphere Business Compass.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Business Analyst skills for IBM WebSphere Business Modeler V7
- Create a business process diagram using the process editor
- Create definitions and structures for modeling elements
- Link requirements with Rational RequisitePro
- Validate a model and perform static analysis
- Identify project management capabilities and methodologies
- Create a process model based on a business scenario
- Perform team collaboration support for version control
- Perform team collaboration using WebSphere Business Compass
- Import Visio diagrams to WebSphere Business Modeler
- Set up and run a simulation
- Conduct dynamic analysis
- Identify methods for process improvement
- Create custom queries and reports
- Describe the purpose of business measures
- Export projects from WebSphere Business Modeler