Implementing IBM SmartCloud Entry on Power SystemsIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
- An 5 Standorten
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Those of you attending this course are expected to have AIX, PowerVM, IBM Systems Director, and Storage knowledge. These skills can be obtained by attending the
following courses or gained from equivalent experience:
- IBM Training courses on AIX, PowerVM, NIM, IBM System Director, and Cloud:
- Power Systems for AIX - Virtualization I: Implementing Virtualization (AN301)
- PowerVM Virtual I/O Server Configuration (ILO) (AT630)
- IBM Systems Director 6.2 for...
Was lernen Sie in diesem Kurs?
Please refer to course overview for description information.
This course provides working knowledge on how to install, configure, and manage the IBM SmartCloud Entry self-service portal for the Cloud end user that complements IBM Systems Director VMControl cloud implementations.
This course uses a combination of instructor lectures and machine exercises to provide the student with practical background knowledge regarding the topics covered. Puresystems considerations are also discussed.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Cloud Foundation: Power
- Entry Cloud: Power
- Describe IBM SmartCloud Entry on Power Systems concepts and basic capabilities
- Define the architecture of the IBM SmartCloud Entry
- List the virtual infrastructures that IBM SmartCloud Entry is capable of using
- Describe the integration of an IBM Power Systems virtualization based infrastructure with IBM SmartCloud Entry for Power Systems solution
- Define key terminology of IBM SmartCloud Entry for Power Systems and the underlying virtual infrastructure
- Explain how to implement the IBM SmartCloud Entry for Power Systems self-service
- portal on an IBM Power Systems virtualization based infrastructure
- Install and configure IBM SmartCloud Entry for Power Systems solution
- Perform selected tasks utilizing IBM SmartCloud Entry for Power Systems self-service portal to:
- Perform administrative functions
- Manage virtual machines
- Administer the capabilities and configuration of the IBM SmartCloud Entry for Power Systems solution
- Work with projects, workloads, billing and accounting, metering, request lifecycle, and approval lifecycle