InfoSphere BigInsights Foundation - WBTIBM
Preis auf Anfrage
Häufig gestellte Fragen
There are no prerequisites for this course, however, knowledge of Linux would be beneficial.
This training course is for those who want a foundation of IBM InfoSphere BigInsights. It will give you an overview of IBM's Big Data strategy as well as a more detailed information on Apache Hadoop. It presents concepts required by a system administrator to work with the Hadoop Distributed File System and concepts of MapReduce that are required by a developer. It gives an introduction to the scheduling capabilities of Hadoop and how to use Oozie to control workflows and use Flume to load data into HDFS.
- Programming for InfoSphere Streams (DW722)
- Administration of InfoSphere Streams V2 (DW730)
- BigInsights Analytics for Business Analysts (DW641)
- BigInsights Analytics for Programmers (DW652)
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Training Paths that reference this course are:
- Streams & BigInsights
Erfolge des Zentrums
- Describe functions and features of InfoSphere BigInsights
- List the capabilities of Hadoop and HDFS
- Administer HDFS
- Describe the use of MapReduce
- Setup a Hadoop cluster
- Manage job execution
- Explain the Oozie workflows
- Describe some scenarios for loading data into HDFS