Integrating Siebel 8.0 ApplicationsVentara AG
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Besuch des Seminars: "Siebel 8.0 Essentials" Empfohlene Vorkenntnisse: - XML - HTTP - Oracle Fusion Middleware
This course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge to integrate Siebel CRM applications in a variety of integration strategies. This course is intended for members of Siebel implementation teams (customer, partner, or system integrator) who are responsible for integrating Siebel applications with other applications in their systems. The course focuses primarily on Siebel technology and concepts and discusses key Service-Oriented Architecture(SOA) technologies such as Web services. Participants learn various Siebel Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) technologies, thus enabling them to select and implement an appropriate integration strategy to meet their business requirements. They learn how to use these technologies to implement both point-to-point integrations and hub-and-spoke integrations. Students learn how to integrate Siebel CRM with Oracle Fusion Middleware using both Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Services and BPEL processes. This course also discusses Oracle Application Integration Architecture (AIA) and shows how the use of canonical objects and application-independent business services can reduce the effort to integrate a large set of applications.
Learn To: - Use the Siebel EAI tool-kit - Build integration workflows - Use Siebel Web services - Integrate Siebel CRM with Oracle Fusion Middleware - Configure external and virtual business components
Entwickler, Technischer Berater
o Configure an integration solution that uses Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) flows and Business Process Execution Language (BPEL) processes on Oracle''s Fusion Middleware o Configure an integration solution based on data federation that uses external business components and virtual business components o Determine an appropriate integration solution to satisfy a set of business requirements o Configure an integration solution based on data exchange o Configure an integration solution that uses Web services
Overview of Siebel Integration
- Challenges in Application Integration - Siebel Integration Technologies - Topologies for Integration - Fundamental Integration Activities
Overview of XML
- Role of XML in Integration - Review of XML Concepts - XML, XSD, and XSLT Files - XML Namespaces
Integration using Integration Workflows
- Configuring Integration Objects - Using the EAI Siebel Adapter - Using the EAI XML Converter - Using File Transport - Building an Integration Workflow - Using the Siebel Data Mapper - Using HTTP Transport
Integration using a Service Oriented Architecture
- Using Services - Application Services Interfaces - Overview of Web Services - Using Siebel Inbound Web Services - Using Siebel Outbound Web Services
Integration Using Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Benefits of Middleware - Integrating Siebel CRM using ESB Services - Integrating Siebel CRM using BPEL Processes - Understanding Oracle Application Integration Architecture
Integration using Data Federation
- Benefits of a Data Federation Solution - Configuring External Business Components
- Configuring Virtual Business Components
Besuch des Seminars: "Siebel 8.0 Essentials"
- XML - HTTP - Oracle Fusion Middleware
Oracle University provides a downloadable eKit containing the training materials for this course.